is it silly to buy the old vernis..

1. when you know its prone to color transfer, yellowing, etc? I was thinking of the broome wallet in blue to go with the azur i was going to pick up soon.. should i just forget about it?

2. personally i think it depends on how you treat the bag and the climate. My pink lexington still looks great, but i only use it when the sun is down, also it's pretty darn dry here in TX so there's no need to worry about mold and stuff like that. We have many PFers use their Vernis pieces daily w/o trouble too.
    Good luck! :flowers:

3. I saw the one you were talking about and it looks gorgeous still! I think as long as you treat it gently and don't keep it in a humid area, you should be fine.

4. that would look sweet with azur, I would get it!

5. OH! I think it would look cute w/ Azur

6. Azur & blue vernis does sound wonderful together :nuts: But I personally wouldn't buy one of the old vernis colors... I know I'd be too paranoid about yellowing and would end up never using it.

7. Totally agree, Azur and blue vernis match well 2gether

8. It depend how u take care of it!! I have a set of vernis Peral stuff...I have been using it for 1.5 years there is no color transfering at all!! my wallet is perfect!! But, i will never leave pen in my bag !!

9. oh no.
    hunt it down in good condition! don't be silly! go for it!

10. just be careful with it!