Is It Really "GONE"??

1. I'm pretty sure I've got te Bleecker Shopper coming for Christmas. After seeing the catalog with the scarf tied on the bag, I knew I HAD to have that scarf. But I called the Coach 800# and they said it's no longer availble. Think there's any chance of finding it ANYWHERE??
    This makes me sad! :sad:

Coach Legacy Stripe Ponytail Scarf #98283

To see it - click on this link and go to page 46

http://www.coach.com/catalog/catalog2.aspx?categoryid=1289

Should I search or give up?

2. That's a cute scarf! Have you called Coach directly? I did that once for a purse I was looking for and they located one at a boutique. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO helpful!!

1-888-262-6224

3. I agree, make some phone calls. I have had success looking for things that I thought were gone just by asking.
    Good luck! Its a great scarf.

4. Not to worry. My Coach boutique still has them and Im sure if you call Jax they will have them in stock.:yes:

5. The boutiques had them as of last week. I got one in nh and one in ma with PCE, I agree you should be able to find one at a store.

6. Thanks for giving me hope. Here's the picture I found on Macy.com but there sold out. Will a boutique ship? Could someone give me a number to call? I hate to sound stupid, but where I live there are no boutiques that carry Coach. I only have a Coach Store, Macys and Dillards!
    [​IMG]

7. I called 1-888-262-6224 and they said it was completly sold out. Would someone mind telling me where they saw it?

8. I would imagine the one people are seeing in the stores is the non signature version of the scarf. Just a guess.

9. That's what I'm afraid of!