Is it possible to send money to my CC from Paypal?

1. I frequently use my 3 credit cards I have in paypal to pay for items. I also have my Checking in Paypal. I would like to be able to send my paypal funds directly to my credit card through paypal to offset the damages I accrue :smile: Is this possible? I can get money out of my CC to pay for things but can I put money back in?
  2. from what I know this is not possible.
  3. Yeah I don't think so. I've done the opposite (added money to my paypal from my CC) but paying down a CC with paypal isn't possible.
  4. You used to be able to pay your credit card bills with PP money. Was great but they ended it.
  5. That's what I figured. Thanks guys!
  6. The only time Paypal has sent money directly to my card not account is when a refund is being processed for a transaction for which I used my card as the funding source. Otherwise, I don't think it is possible alas.
  7. Yes~ I was really PO when they ended it.
  8. Nope you can't send money back to your CC - there was something about how Paypal don't have agreements to do this with CC companies yada yada...
  9. What I do is use my PP debit card at the ATM of the bank that issued my credit card. Then, I walk right into the bank with the cash and pay on the credit card. It works because I am right there and don't have a chance to spend the $$.