Is it possible to lose...

1. 10 pounds in two weeks...the healthy way??

2. I think 2 weeks is a bit too fast....generally anywhere from 1-3 pounds/week is considered healthy.

3. I am not promoting crash diets...

BUT...the Zone diet is amazing...I did lose 10 pounds in less than 2 weeks...

4. It's possible but most of it will be water-weight more than likely and it will be easy to come back if you don't stick to a healthy diet afterwards. You can do Slimfast and it will work..particularly if you workout and follow the eating plan.

5. It is not safe to lose that much weight in such a short period of time. Like someone above me said if you do loose that weight it it only water weight and will come right back.

6. I think it also probably depends on how much weight you have on your body to lose...

7. if you carry an extraoridinary amount of water weight you could do it safely, but not for more than 2 weeks. . . I mean, no one could keep that up and remain healthy.
    But some people have such terrible diets and don't drink nearly enough water that once they change their diet by cutting out simple sugars and eating raw veggies and lean meats and drinking OODLES of water, the weight can come off quickly the first couple of weeks.

8. :yes: What she said.

9. Depends on how much you weigh now. I'm sure for someone serverly overweight, changing their diet dramastically could make you lose 10lbs in two weeks. However, the less you weigh, the harder it is to lose weight.

10. Yeah I'm 125 but I really want to get down to 115 soon. I'm guessing it will take me longer then 2 weeks then?

11. More than likely, if you're already at a healthy weight and don't need to lose much, the weight will come off slowly (maybe 1-2 pounds a week, if that). Or, your body will decide that you're at a healthy weight and you won't lose all of the 10 pounds, maybe just 5. Just eat right, exercise and listen to your body :smile:

12. Kk thanks everyone. I appreciate it.

13. The Negative Calorie Diet if you do it right... It actually works too! I've done it!

14. There are probably many things you could do that would make you drop 10 pounds in 2 weeks but at your size none of them would be healthy.

15. I don't think losing that kind of weight in 2 weeks is ever healthy.