Is it possible to have too many Speedies?

1. So I just looked at the pictures from the LV photo jackpot thread, and have since fallen in love with the metallic speedy. I have since convinced myself that I have to get one. But my husband thinks it dumb for me to have a mono speedy, a damier speedy (in June), and a metallic speedy too. So I've been asking myself if that is too many speedies? :wondering

2. I don't think it's possible!
    They are all different looks, and the shape is just so wonderful.
    Ignore your husband. He's a hetero man, he has no idea what he's talking about. :biggrin:

3. Why not? Getting speedies in different prints and styles is just like getting Balenciaga bags in all different colors.

4. As long as they are in different styles and/or seizes, I think it's fine :biggrin:

5. Noooo! Of cus not! As long as they're not 2 of the same material, I don't see why not. ;)

6. no how cant it can thier be too much of a classic?

7. of course not!

and they are all different fabrics anyway

8. Of coz not!!!!!! I even hope that I got one in each color (epi)!!!!:shame: :love:

9. too much is NEVER enough ;) :p

10. Did you really have any doubt of the answer you would get here? hehehe :biggrin:

11. You can never have too many speedies:nuts:

12. Its a great style of bag, and it makes sense to have it in different patterns. Good luck on your metalic speedy. Looking forward to seeing pics!

13. I dont think so... maybe too many of the same speedy but not different style/colors.

14. no.. and this applies as having too many shoes.. where they're all the same shoe but diff colors/etc... or the same car and diff colors. lol. like jay leno *drools at his collection*

15. Why give up a style you love? That's why we love the bags we love. The color differences just accentuate it!:smile: