Is it possible to change your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vlad is crazy busy, he may just need another PM. Unless he PMd you and said no that is, LOL!

M&V's wedding is very soon, they're very busy off tPF right now.

You're welcome.
PMs to us can come in cycles, some days I don't get any, another day I get 60 and if we prioritize them by urgency, unfortunately some fall by the wayside:sad: Try him again soon:yes:

So how do i get rid of this account so i can change my screen name? I looked around but i can't find anyway to delete this account. I HATE my screen name and i want something different but i saw where you can only have one active screen name per user. Is there a way to delete this screen name so i can make a new one?

Hey... I wanna ask a Admin/Mod if it would be possible to chance me Forum Nickname? When I created the acount I wouldnt expect I would use the forum a lot but I did... And its me irl name so I'm not thet comfortable with it anymore

Other nicknames I would like INSTEAD are
1 HaifaWehbe
2 NancyAjram
3 Chaniqua

I hope this could be possible, please (Mod/Admin) contact me :smile: Thankyou

This confuses me kuz I've seen some name changes here and there. I thought those members were getting stalked or something like that, but when everyone knows who they are after the name change, especially if they put their former name in the siggy or avatar, then what's the point?

One of the boards I belong to charges for a user name change. Perhaps something like that could work here. Of course, only if Vlad & Megs would want to take that on.

This confuses me kuz I've seen some name changes here and there. I thought those members were getting stalked or something like that, but when everyone knows who they are after the name change, especially if they put their former name in the siggy or avatar, then what's the point?

Yep, I've seen it too. Recently as a matter of fact. And, one that happened a while back was definitely not for security reasons either.

But oh well....it's fine with me. I don't want to change mine anyway.

Well, by the nature of the change that occurred to this one certain said username, it certainly did not *seem* to be for security reasons...especially considering that the existing name stayed, and only had something added to it....

But again...I personally don't care, but I'm just saying...it's not gone unnoticed.

:shrugs: I'm not involved in any of it. . . I'm just saying even I don't know why some people's are changed, but ain't no way Vlad does it w/o a very valid 'splanation! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.