Is it possible to be so excited you explode? (Silverado Tote post)

1. I got the Olive Silverado from Aloharag yesterday! I'm so happy I was almost tearful- after seeing the pics that Tod posted a while ago, I thought it was gorgeous, but out of my price range. But AR had it 50% off!

Here is a pic from AR,

For those who have this bag, how do you like it? Can the two little parts near the handles be folded in (I noticed that it is "in" in some pics, and "out" in others)?
  2. Congratulations!!! I love the excitement in your post- you can tell you are just so happy- and that is what this is all about! She is gorgeous! Enjoy it in the best of health!
  3. ^ Thank you jag! You are so nice! :flowers: This is my first Chloe ever, and I was so excited that I actually had a dream about it last night :p

Does anyone have any recommendations on upkeep? I'm thinking about spraying it w/ something...
  4. NICE! I can't wait to see pics of you wearing it IRL!!

try not to explode before then (LOL) :biggrin:

I use Vectra protectant on all my fine things and I love it.
  5. Congrats spiralsnowman!!! :yahoo: Isn't it a great feeling when you finally get a bag you've been dying for?? Can't wait to see pictures!! :heart:
  6. Aww...:yahoo:Congrats! I'm so happy for you sweetie! You got a fantastic deal on a gorgeous bag, soo jealous.:drool:
  7. congrats spiral! i have this style and love it. it's one of the bags i get the most compliments on too. i'm so happy for you (and what an amazing deal)!
  8. Dear Spiralsnowman:
    Hi, Can I Get Your Opinion On Whether This Bag Is A Good Size?! I Also Likes It But Not Sure If It Would Be Too Big For Me?! I Am Only 5'2"....

Pls. If Possible, Can You Show Us Some Pictures While You Wear It? By The Way, Does It Have A Zipper On The Closure?!

Thank You Much,
    Morgan (another New Owner Of Chloe)
  9. hi morgan, the top is open, there is an inner zipper pocket, both roey and i posted our photos in the silverado reference thread and i know there are more if you do a search for silverado tote or hobo i think you might be able to find them. good luck!
  10. Congrats Spiralsnowman! It's beautiful and will bring you many years of happiness! :yahoo:Hope you can post pics of you wearing when you receive it. Cute screenname & avatar!
  11. How lucky you are to catch that bag @ 50% off! That's a gorgeous Silverado Tote. I love it in Olive! Post pics - congrats!
  12. Dear Nycmom:
    Thank You So Much For The Info And Reference. You And Roey's Bag Are So Beautiful (right Size For Your Hieght)!!!
    I Think Silverado Is An Unique Style Of Itself And I'll Do More Research On The Site, As You've Suggested.
  13. Thanks so much for the support ladies, you have made me even more excited (if this is possible)! :biggrin:

Hm and jag, thank you for the tips on protectants, I think I will try the Apple Guard.

Morgan, I will try to post pics as soon as I get it. AR has mailed me a tracking #, but they said it won't show up for 2 days (hmm...(
  14. ahhh congrats Spiral, so happy for you. That is going to be one appreciated Chloe bag when it arrives :biggrin: