Is it okay to return something and ask for the sale price after the fact?

Thank you everyone for your great advice! I went to bestbuy yesterday with a copy of the sale price from their website and they adjusted the price no questions asked! It actually was a pleasant experience! So far I'm liking my new LG washer/dryer, it actually makes doing laundry pleasant!!! LOL From now on I have to use the much higher priced HE detergent though. But you don't have to use as much as traditional detergents. Overall I still think it is worth it because you save on the water bill and on electricity in the long run!

Thank you everyone for your great advice! I went to bestbuy yesterday with a copy of the sale price from their website and they adjusted the price no questions asked! It actually was a pleasant experience! So far I'm liking my new LG washer/dryer, it actually makes doing laundry pleasant!!! LOL From now on I have to use the much higher priced HE detergent though. But you don't have to use as much as traditional detergents. Overall I still think it is worth it because you save on the water bill and on electricity in the long run!

every time i've looked, the HE costs exactly the same as the regular detergent. might wanna shop around a bit.

every time i've looked, the HE costs exactly the same as the regular detergent. might wanna shop around a bit.

Really? I got mine at Costco and seemed more expensive to me then regular detergent but I'll have a look around! Either way I'm still happy with my purchase!!! I think LG was a good choice! :smile:

Really? I got mine at Costco and seemed more expensive to me then regular detergent but I'll have a look around! Either way I'm still happy with my purchase!!! I think LG was a good choice! :smile:

yeah, i usually check when i'm buying my regular detergent, because although i don't have front-load machines, i like to be able to give information like that to my customers. it shouldn't be any different than the regular stuff.

i did it with a dress from Armani Exchange. Bought it for close to $200. Saw it online on sale...took it back to the store and bought it again! i see nothing wrong with it - in fact i encourage it, lol