Is it okay to mix and match?

for me, it doesn't matter. all my bags, so far, are mono (and mono cerises) and i use my cerises wallet, hello kitty checkbook, hello kitty coin purse, etc. i even use my tokidoki pirata canguro as a purse organizer in my speedy! it works really well as a purse organizer!

I agree with everyone but I guess it all depends on your personality though. I know ladies that are quite conservative and prefer to match their small leather goods to their bags. As for myself, I get bored easily so I choose to mix it up. I think it's nice to have one piece to match the bag (example: agenda) and then a wallet and other stuff from other lines. Keeps it interesting.

Definitely- personally I think it's tacky and unoriginal to have a mono bag with all mono accessories, MC bag with MC accessories, etc. I love the way, for example, a mono bag with a groom wallet, vernis cles, and damier agenda looks.

Sure, why not? I just throw whatever I've been using at the time in the bag I'm using. I tend to use the same mono zippy all the time. Sometimes I use my mono key holder or my pomme. If I'm feeling frisky, I use a keychain. I've been using a FOB wrist wallet from Fleurville to keep my phone and other junk in as opposed to an LV pochette. I don't over think what I put in my bag. The only thing I care about is if it matches what I'm wearing and if everything fits in it. Oh wait. Sometimes I don't care if it matches my outfits, LOL.