is it ok to wear

1. black pants/brown bag and vise versa? or do u change the bag out when u do this?
  2. I'm probably in the minority here but I don't have tiime or inclination to change bags daily. If I'm going someplace special or it's the weekend and I'm wearing something that clashes with the bag I've been carrying, I'll change. But on a daily basis, going to work, I just don't care enough. That's why although I obsess over bags, I have reservations about accumulating a lot of them.
  3. I think black and brown fits really well together so I wouldn't change.
  4. I agree with sdkitty. However, if you're more selfconscious, then use a scarf with black/brown. In winter, if you have a black/brown coat, or brown gloves. Accessories can make the colors work together.
  5. I don't think it's horrible, I just don't do it. I wear a lot of black so dark brown bags are pretty much out of the question for me. I've seen a few that I liked but I just can't do the whole brown/black thing.

But a lighter brown or tan bag would work well with black! Maybe try that instead. ;)
  6. I change, too. If I know I'll have several different outfits on over the course of a day or two, I will pack a blue or red bag that goes with everything. Wow, I spend way to much time thinking about that!
  7. i have never worn black and brown together, but I am sure it will look fine.
  8. Sounds like I'm in the minority here, but I never wear a black bag with a brown outfit, or vice versa. For that matter, I never wear the two colors together, period. I've seen people wear black slacks and a brown sweater. I just think the colors are too close together to wear at the same time. That being said, there is no rule book other than what you like!
  9. i wear almost all of my bags with everything. i'm not a color co-ordinate girl
  10. I'll wear black and brown together if the top has both colors in it for example animal prints. However, I never wear a black outfit with a brown bag etc. It would drive me nuts, but I wouldn't notice if someone else was wearing it.
  11. I think it's fine to wear both colors together. To me, black goes well with anything.
  12. I think it can look really nice, esp if you are wearing all-black. It softens the outfit:smile:
  13. I don't have a problem with black and brown together. I have a whiskey Ali that I think looks great when I have black on. The rules about matching shoes and matchy matchy outfits are OVER. It's all a matter of what YOU prefer and how you put your look together. I am more concerned with does this style of handbag go well which this style outfit.
  14. i think black actually looks really good with brown, but it depends on the shade - i think lighter browns look better. I don't know if i would wear a plain brown top with plain black pants, but I like wearing brown belts, shoes, and of course bags with black.
  15. I don't change my bags depending on what I'm wearing, unless it totally clashed. And even then I might not care. :lol: I usually rotate my bags every two weeks or so. Most of my bags are fairly neutral though so I like to think they go with most things.