Is it ok to use a FAKE handbag on a rainy day?

?

Is it ok to use a FAKE handbag on a rainy day?

1. YES

2. NO

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Is it ok to use a FAKE handbag on a rainy day? To save your $$$$$ Handbags from getting wet? Why?

2. Fake bags are a no-no for me, so I don't carry them even on rainy days!

3. That's what Nylon is for, bless you Prada :yahoo:

Though I do use Leather bags in the rain too, when it rains so much, I don't really have a choice.

4. i stuff my bags under my shirt....hehehe no no to fakes! YUCKIEEEEE EWWWWWWWWWWW
    blah!

5. anti fakes anything here! especially a NO NO on a fake bag. why? its just my preference. not to mention the humilation if ppl can tell its fake... supporting terrorism... and etc... I just dont do fakes.

6. Just wondering.. Who voted YES? LOL...

I'm a No No myself to fake too! I'm just wondering if you guys also agree on this!

I use my old / non-branded handbags on a rainy day. Ugly but at least safe for my Chanel handbags! :biggrin:

7. never use a fake, no matter the reason! i tend to use my leather bags when it rains... no problems so far!

8. No, one should not carry fakes and not encourage the fake trade. I will not buy a fake and will not carry one either.

9. i always hide my baby bags under my shirt =)

10. Which leather handbags do you use on a rainy day?

11. I'm on the 'no' team too! I don't carry fakes period & also second the response that nylon is great for rainy days!

12. I'll carry an inexpensive, throw around bag rather than a fake.. Never owned one, never will~

13. I have inexpensive creations (mostly PVC that looks like leather) for rainy days.

14. I recently bought an inexpensive 9 West bag for rainy days (no fakes!). Prior to this purchase, I got caught in the rain with my Burberry novacheck tote. Since it is vinyl coating, the bag was probably fine. But still, I took one look at the weather, took off my suit jacket, wrapped the bag and left the office. I obviously didn't care much for the suit...

15. That's what the $10 Target purses are here for!!