Is it ok to buy yourself an eternity band?

That is the exact celebration ring I want!!! You should get it. After all, the catalog says "Some are so obvious, others are personal", you can make this purchase your "personal" just because you love yourself!
Go for it!

Oh, and if I had one, I'd wear it on the middle finger on the right hand.

Thanks everyone...the ring does sound gorgeous...just thinking. I don't know if I'd wear it on my middle finger cause I feel funny about the middle finger...KWIM?
I would wear it on my right hand fourth finger....next to the pinkie.
Would a guy get upset to see such a gorgeous ring on my finger? Like threatened?

Would a guy get upset to see such a gorgeous ring on my finger? Like threatened?

I wouldn't have a clue why he would, honestly. I wore all kinds of jewelry on both my right AND left hand (even the wedding ring finger) before I was married.. didn't think a thing about it actually. If he does feel threatened then I think I would find a new boyfriend! Life is too short! Wear what you like!:wlae:

i bought myself one, and i wear it on my fourth finger on my right hand.. i dont believe in waiting around for someone else to get something if you can get it yourself.. dont forget to show us some pics! :yes:

i think you should take it as a gesture of treating yourself :smile:. certainly it isn't weird. i do things like that for myself all the time. if you like the style, just get it. omit the name or association of it, and just love it for what it is.

DSC00723.jpg

I say go for it, and post lots of pics once you've bought it. All my diamond jewellery (apart from one pair of earrings) were purchased by myself for myself, I see absolutely nothing wrong in a woman buying herself diamonds.