Is it normal? (please please help!!)

1. I just got gsh city in plomb from aloha rag. And I found out there are 3 of these lines that looks like it has been ripped or something. These are not deep..just the outer part of the skin has scratched off or something...Is it due to dryness of the leather? :confused1: Is it normal for balenciaga bags? Since this is my very first Bbag, I have no idea. Should I get an exchange? It's not really noticeable but when I spread the leather out, I can totally see it...when it's wrinkled, I can't see it well. Is there any solution to this kind of problem?? please help me. :crybaby: I already sent the pictures to AR but haven't got an answer yet.

Thank you very very much!!
    bal1.jpg bak2.jpg
  2. Normal distressing is part of the appeal of Balenciaga, but this seems a bit much. The leather shouldn't actually be ripped... hard to tell from the photos, but I'd try to get a different one. Good luck!
  3. I agree.
  4. that doesn't look normal. I would call them up and ask for an exchange or a refund.
  5. Thank you so much for your inputs. I decide to return it. It just bothers me too much...And with all of your thoughts on "not normal" decisions...I would definitely exchange it. Thank you so much!! :heart: