Is it naive to ask...

1. Is it naive to ask if LV has any sort of payment plan??? I know Tiffany's does, but I am sure it is for clients who purchase consistently, with excellent credit, and have alot of $$$ to drop.

2. I don't think so...

3. I'm not sure... I don't even know Tiffany has payment plan!

4. No never heard of LV payment plan. I always use credit card and get 1% rewards back.

5. I don't think so. which is a good thing otherwise I would be in big trouble.

6. That would be great and dangerous. Could you imagine if they had an LV credit card and it would give you reward pts to use on future purchases?! I think they should start this :smile:

7. Just what I need. Another credit card!

8. I laughed when I read your post! Not naive at all, just hopeful! But sorry, your answer is no. But it would be interesting to see how many bags we would all get!

9. From my knowledge, LV doesn't offer payment plans. It never hurts to ask though. :smile:

10. Oh my god that's all I need is a payment plan!

11. Oh god...I'd be heading for divorce court if they did!

12. i think it would be great if they had a reward scheme but a purchase plan would be dangerous.
    i high end boutiqu near my universoty has a reward scheme where you get 1 point for every £ you spend then when you have 1000 points you get a £100 gift card. thats dangerous enough for me.

13. I would be in trouble if LV did.

14. no.. i dun think it has..

15. i don't think they do.