is it me?

I've been on this forum for about a year now and the Chloe subforum is my home! I do love it here and its true, it's just not the same in other subforums like Gucci.....I was on it for while but its just a different type of conversation, not as homey...

I just saw the Winter collection on chloe.com and there is nothing that is exciting me at ALL...So I am hoping they'll(chloe) shape up for spring and give us more stuff to talk about besides the fact that their current lines are not amazing. The only new line I like a little but wanna see IRL is the Elvire, specially the messenger....It looks nice on the model on Chloe.com

So now what do we do to spice things up a little???

Actually, saw the Bay and paddy capsule IRL today at NM and I am lusting for those. Don't know if those are considered new?? or extension of the new... Anyways, mm going to the Chloe Boutique tomorrow and see if I can dig out some news re: spring collection.

Oh no babi! Not you too! Haven't seen you much either! :sad:

Oh, don't worry! You won't get rid of me so easily :wlae:
I'm always having a look and I like... to chatter with Chloè friends.:heart:
But I realized I'm spending my time staring at those B.bags and that's very very very dangerous ( I say to myself "I can't buy anything now...but look at that jaune... oh that tomato... I should probably buy an ocean blue, etc etc...") :sweatdrop:
I agree Chanel is interesting, too :rolleyes:

I've been on this forum for about a year now and the Chloe subforum is my home! I do love it here and its true, it's just not the same in other subforums like Gucci.....I was on it for while but its just a different type of conversation, not as homey...

I just saw the Winter collection on chloe.com and there is nothing that is exciting me at ALL...So I am hoping they'll(chloe) shape up for spring and give us more stuff to talk about besides the fact that their current lines are not amazing. The only new line I like a little but wanna see IRL is the Elvire, specially the messenger....It looks nice on the model on Chloe.com

So now what do we do to spice things up a little???

:tup: Chloè forum IS SPECIAL! It's just like coming back home.
I don't know if this happens because my interest in "important" bags started with the Paddington, but that's how I feel (and I see I'm not alone!)
Maybe, also if it would not be appropriate... we could spice up the forum by posting all the new designers' bags we bought or captured our attention in the last 2-3 months?
We could post all the Chanel, BV, Balenciaga, Gucci, LV we like or bought while waiting for the new Chloè's strategies :smile:

I have only been here for about a year but i have noticed its been kinda quiet! As im over my budget in bags i have been getting cheaper bags like the moni moni! i like the bay bag but apart from that im not a big fan of the newer stuff! they are lovely but for the price i dont think i want it bad enough...i love my paddies as the leather and style is gorgeus! im kinda going back the way...im liking the bettys more and already got two now! so for now im happy with what i got until chloe maybe bring something out that i think "wow" i want it!

ok, no replies.... I start
That's why I've been unfaithful to Chloè...
Leanbeanee, I know it's not your style, but...look at the color!!!
60397329_o.jpg

Yes, I think it may be that the lack of enthusiasm is a reflection of the newer styles not really "making it." :tdown:I LOVE my Chloes, but almost all of mine are from '05 and '06 with just a few from '07. :heart: The newer styles are just not exciting to me at all. There is another thread on this topic, and I think that the departure of Phoebe Philo was a huge blow to Chloe. That said, I have not migrated to the other labels, but I am wearing everything I have, including my older MJ bags like the original stella. I think that label also, has come on to "hard times," since they have changed the hardware and leather as well. That seems to be the pattern. A design will catch on, but then to save costs the manufacturer will look for ways to cut corners and soon the item is no longer what it once was. I think the new Chloes look very much like lots of other bags. :sad: And the prices are ridiculous for what they are showing!:rolleyes:

:tup: Chloè forum IS SPECIAL! It's just like coming back home.
I don't know if this happens because my interest in "important" bags started with the Paddington, but that's how I feel (and I see I'm not alone!)
Maybe, also if it would not be appropriate... we could spice up the forum by posting all the new designers' bags we bought or captured our attention in the last 2-3 months?
We could post all the Chanel, BV, Balenciaga, Gucci, LV we like or bought while waiting for the new Chloè's strategies :smile:

Brilliant Idea Captain!! So let move on with that!

I've been eyeing a new preorder Valentino on NM, the Rosette Bag in red patent. There is no Valentino "room" and this designer after-all is my second love. So based on this thread I'll lust about it here!:heart:

Brilliant Idea Captain!! So let move on with that!

I've been eyeing a new preorder Valentino on NM, the Rosette Bag in red patent. There is no Valentino "room" and this designer after-all is my second love. So based on this thread I'll lust about it here!:heart:

Thank you so much susieerb!
I think it can be a way to show each other expensive toys :P, you know?
Just for fun...
BTW: We want the pictures!! Or the link to see the pictures :graucho: