Is it just me? Or is the 08 leather incredible?

GrandeLatte, I love your black & pink First's...I'll have to get back to this thread about what I think of the 08 colours. I got a BG First for Christmas and it's thick, but not smooshy. It's dry and no amount of moisturiser is helping. I am waiting for a BG Pink SGH Hobo, Vert Thyme Work & EB City...If I love the 08 leather as much as my 07's, I'll get an 08 black Day too! Great thread!

I am a huge 05 fan, and my 08 BG Pink City was the first bag I have loved as much as my 05's. The color is a very pretty pink and is well saturated, and the leather is thick and smooshy. I am not a fan of overly distressed or veiny bags. When I was done acquiring the bags from past seasons that I wanted, I was really looking forward to buying bags at retail cost and being the original owner. My hopes were quickly dashed after I bought 06 Lilac, and a few 07's. I truly thought my 05's were going to be the last Bbags I bought. Needless to say, I was so happy when my 08 BG Pink City gave me the same thrill as my 05's have given me. I bought a gorgeous Pink Day but recently exchanged it for a First, only because the Day style didn't suite my needs. But I am in love with the First and the City!!!

Here's my two BG Pink City's, 08 and 05...

IMG_4855.jpg

IMG_4964.jpg

Below is my 05 Pink First and City, and my 08 Pink City. I returned this 08 BG Pink First because I liked the lighter pink color of my 08 City. My new pinker 08 First just arrived today, so I still need to take pictures of it...

IMG_4877.jpg

Below these City's are 05 Magenta, 08 BG Pink, and 05 BG Pink...

IMG_4909.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

Although the style didn't suite me, this Day has incredible leather...

IMG_5501.jpg

This is a photo the previous owner took of what is now my new First...

5a51_3.jpg

I love my 08 BG Pink bags, but 05 BG Pink will always be my favorite...

IMG_2762.jpg

i went to neimans a couple of weeks ago to check out the EB and ivory but couldn't find any so i started to feel around and touched a bubblegum and a black city and both were very nice and soft...abit on the thin side but otherwise very nice.

'07 was more of a hit or miss while '08 was mostly win, but just depends on what you like really.

{edited to say} Deane, everytime i see your pink collection i always forget to breathe, hahahahaha :drool: but seriously it's gorgeous. Never sell anything....i love '06 ink and if i could i'd start a mini collection of the color in varying styles if i had the money but seriously your pink collection is insanely pretty and just goes to show how much you love the color. :tup:

which one do you wear the most ? I can't really tell since they all look brand new.