Is it impossible now to get a Groom Agenda?

1. I just started wanting a mini LV agenda because I need it to write notes in. I won't actually use it as an agenda but just to keep blank paper in so I can always have something to write on with me.

I was wondering if it's too late to get a Groom agenda? I think they are soooooo cute!!!! I know it's been out for awhile, but come to think of it, I don't ever remember seeing them in stores. I have only seen pix online.

So are they officially sold out now? :sad:

2. Give your local LV a call, they might still have some....good luck!

3. here in Thailand the stores are full of Groom pieces ! Its crazy.... that line isnt very popular here so its not sold out here yet..

4. i dont see any on eluxury. and when i got mine ( i have a red one) the lady at 1866vuitton said there werent very many red ones left, and that was in dec/jan

5. Good luck- let us know how the search goes!

6. I don't think it'd be too difficult, and there's always eBay and let-trade ! :yes:

7. Do you think the actual stores would still have it? I will call today.

8. idk...maybe depends on the color you want. when i got mine the only color they had a lot of was the yellow. idk why. i love the yellow. but i got the red.

9. Many stores no longer have it. But you can try calling to have them locate one for you. Good luck!

10. Did you try 866? They usually can round up items, also the Saks in Boston had some groom items left, it may be worth a shot to call them. Good Luck!