Is It Crazy to Want Another Mono Bag?

1. Ok, I have a Manhattan and BH but have been drawn to a mono Speedy30. Is it silly to get another mono bag?

2. not really, especially since the speedy is a different style than the other 2 that you already have. if anything, you can always purchase a damier!

3. Love the Speedy 30...such a classic!!! Keep in mind....I come from the thinking...you can never have too many bags!!!

4. Yes, I thought about getting it in a different material but I saw someone carrying the mono 30 and liked the look of it. I guess it's like getting another black pair of pumps--- how many do you actually need???

5. I'm really kinda over mono at this point, but I do already have MANY mono bags, so NO I don't think you are crazy, but I would look at the damier speedy too, I'm totally liking them better than the mono's now......and you seem to need a "low maitenance" LV in your collection....

6. You can NEVER have too many LV bags, mono or not! I own many including almost all the speedy's: 25, 30 and 40....so go for it :smile:

7. I have a papillon and I wouldn't mind if I received a popincourt haut or petit noe.

8. Not at all. I only have the speedy in mono plus a few accessories and I would really love to expand my mono collection. LV mono is so classic you can't go wrong with it, it will never go out of style.

9. Not at all! I have about 25 Mono bags and accessories!

10. not at all!!!

i go through stage --- thinking that "i'm so over Mono bags!!"....and use something else for a little while, i always miss my mono bags :crybaby: and keep going back to them! :tender: :heart:

11. Not crazy! I LOVE mono bags!!!:nuts: I think they are the most used bags in my collection!:yes:

mono.jpg
  12. The mono is gorgeous! Nope, not crazy at all to want another. Have fun choosing!

13. Love the mono design! you can never have too much of a good thing!

14. jello, you're not crazy at all. you're just the same as everyone here. we're all crazy about bags :nuts:.
    LV_addict, i love your mizi. if you ever consider of selling it, let me know :yes:

15. Nope! I think you can never go wrong with mono and having tons of them does not hurt one bit:p