Is it crazy to have two agendas?

1. I recently acquired the mini (myrtille) epi agenda. It is doable for my lifestyle, but I'm finding myself wanting a small framboise agenda as well. I of course just touched the new refills I got for the mini agenda, so I don't know what to do, so I jsut sell the mini completely, or can I use both? I know, silly thread! :shame: Or maybe should the mini be my address book and hold business cards?

2. The more the merrier! I have 2 and a third on the way. I like to use them as wallets too.

3. nope!! i think there is never anything called too much LV

4. it's never too much agenda! I own both Rose Mono and Damier Koala, and looking forward for a Med Damier agenda still! hehe

5. Keep both!! they are both cute!

6. Not crazy at all! I want to get a Medium Ring Agenda in the near future, possibly Damier or Epi? :shrugs:

7. Epi! Did you have a pocket agenda?

I may have to go for the framboise you enablers!!

8. Aarti...you are so hooked. Keep the mini and get the other one too!

9. I certainly hope not, since I have 3 .....lol ;)

10. lol. id be too scared to even have one. the places i take agendas do not welcome designer things, or anything vulnerable to exploding marker

11. I dont think it's a bad idea either. Hey I have 3 ipods!

12. I've been asking myself the same thing, cause I want a pomme piece and thought of the agenda but I already have an indigo :p

13. never have to much LV, use the one your started with and just the other next year, alternate.

14. nah its not crazy to have 2 agendas!!!

15. Are you going to go for it?