Is it?? Blueberry Spy bag!

1. :confused1: :confused1:
    Here's the pic that's on the Saks website. There are none available, but maybe?? just maybe...they're getting them in soon??:wtf: :wtf: :drool:

Is this the Blueberry Spy we've been waiting for??:shrugs:

I hope..:drool:

blueberryspybag.jpg
  2. I think thats an old picture they have put up instead of the Black, I think its the Petrol Spy.

3. This color is sooooo deep and rich and warm (not that the other colors aren't). I have to see this one ITF!

4. I just got off the phone with Saks.
    The lady said this is the new color for the upcoming season...
    None available right now..:shrugs:
    I could have sworn because it looks so similar to the blueberry B bag hobo.:drool:

5. Wow thats great news GiGi615 we thought they had put the wrong colour up. Whats the new colour called?

6. I love that color. I might just have to get it when it comes out. hehehe. Then it'll be my first time ever buying the same bag in different colors. Seeing you gurls' spy collections don't help. hehehe

7. This colour is gorgeous!

8. hmm i love the fendi spy but the color reminds me of blueberry fruit roll-ups

9. :roflmfao: Yes, actually it does!! The more I look at it..lols!

10. this is the Black one but i guess that they put the petrol's one mistakenly..

11. Hmm, that's the exact same pic that Saks.com used for the F/W 05 petrol spy. That doesn't mean there isn't a blueberry color spy coming out, but that pic is definitely not of the new blueberry spy bag.

12. I just got a Magic bag in that same color, but I know the magic bag in that color is from this last season, not new for 07.

13. I saw this about a week ago, I though they were using a shined up petrol. OK, what other colors are coming out other than the demin?

14. I should know about the whole collection on Thursday 14th Dec.

15. The dimensions on that bag are different from the other ones that Saks is offering. How many different sizes are there for spys?