Is it better to have an iconic but common bag or a not-so-common bag?

Do you prefer...

• the iconic but common bag

• the less common, recognizable bag

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like the classics but I LOVE having a bag that not everyone has.

The Manhattan
The Mizi
The denim bags
The duomo

i prefer those over the well known speedys and babylones that I see in the street every single day.

But I love all LV. I'm just answering the question. :heart: :wlae:

I'd love to have both types of bags in my collection that's why I prefer classic, iconic bags with a "twist" like the cerises speedy, which is my fave! It's a classic since it's a speedy, but it has cherries on it which makes it not as common as the ordinary speedy.

I think I am often drawn to the unique, but the classic is a classic for a reason--it has stood the test of the time. I think in the end what you love matters most! For me, if I really love it, it doesn't matter if others like it or not.

I can't answer that poll, really, because neither choice would be my answer. I carry what I like and find functional and beautiful, and I don't especially care if everyone or no one has the same one.

I wasnt sure which one to vote for and then I thought about what bags I have and realized that I am the type to go with the classic looks. There are not that many LVs walking around my area so even my classic peices stand out. Maybe one day I will have a standout piece like the Manhattan!

I'd have to say both. I love owning a Speedy 30 and a monogram Bucket GM but on the other hand I love to enter an establishment with my bronze Forsyth GM, red vernis Bucket, original Cabas Ambre or my Ellipse Shopping. With the latter few bags I certainly don't see myself coming and going. Even the SA's at LV flocked around my Forsyth GM.... Yeah, it felt pretty darn good!
DSC00031.jpg