Is it best just to get it over with?

It's always been bags for me!
Shoes, ok, but bags (oooohhh!)
I don't know about any of you guys, but just thinking about buying a bag is enough, that period of anticipation and planning, looking online to see which one is best.
The pfer who said that she could not go back to her "old" bags was right.
Once you have a Louis you do want more!
So, enjoy the choosing, go and see them IRL and lap it up!!:flowers:

I've onsessed about certain LV bags but don't feel comfortable dropping that much $ yet that I eventually got over it and moved on. Doesn't mean I don't like it anymore or don't like it as much. Just saw something else I like that's more affordable and can satisfy me for now. If I get what I want now, I know there will always be another LV bag I would want and it never ends.

I thought I'd be happy when I got the LV bags I wanted, but then I keep seeing new ones to ad to my wishlist. Now I want scarves and the new keyrings as well:nuts: .
Sadly, LV is addictive:rolleyes: .

Yup, it's never ending but I don't mind. It doesn't really cause me any problems because financially I stick to a budget and I save and don't buy as much junk so that I can buy my next LV.

spylove22 said:
Yup, it's never ending but I don't mind. It doesn't really cause me any problems because financially I stick to a budget and I save and don't buy as much junk so that I can buy my next LV.

Yeah exactly! I've stopped buying random junk that I don't really need, so I can spend the money on an awesome LV that's amazing quality and will last for years!