Is Halle Pregnant ?

1. [​IMG][​IMG]

The 40-year-old actress has sparked baby rumours after being pictured wearing baggy tops in recent weeks to apparently try and hide her fledgling baby bump from the prying eyes of the world.
    Halle is currently dating Canadian supermodel Gabriel Aubry, who is nine years her junior, and has made no secret of her desire to become a mother.
    She previously admitted to US chat show host Oprah Winfrey that she wanted a baby by the time she was 40 - no matter who she was with at the time.
    The Oscar-winning star said: "If there's no serious man in my life, whoever I'm dating at the time, I'll say, 'Hey, would you like to have a baby?'"
    Halle - who has been married twice - more recently revealed she was planning to adopt a child. She told US TV show Extra: "I will definitely adopt. And I probably will adopt even if it does happen naturally."
  2. Wow, what a pretty baby that'd be. She's so beautiful.
  3. Halle look beautiful! My bump looks pretty much like that, more jerk chicken than baby though!
  4. it was on the vogue website today that she is :biggrin:

wow, now that would be one mighty fine looking baby ;)
  5. That's wonderful (if true). Love Halle!
  6. This could be very interesting in the coming months...keep us posted!
  7. she does look like she is expecting....
  8. Oh if she is preggars with the hunky boy toy as the daddy it would be beautiful baby! They make a super-hot couple.
  9. It would be great if she was, cause she would have a very beautyful baby with her boyfriend.
  10. she shopped in Hermes? What brand is her bag?
    Love her:love:
  11. Congrats to her!
  12. That will be on beautiful baby. Glad for her!!
  13. If she is, congrats! That would be sooo good for her.
  14. That would be wonderful.
  15. Congrats if it is true!