Is everyone ready for the holidays?

I still haven't taken down my Halloween decorations (because its snowing outside and cold LOL)!!! Nevermind start putting stuff up! ACK!

I have thought about it though...and we already got my DH's kids presents (well they're adults and we just get them gift cards...but still LOL)!

DH says he is done with me....I've got to start making lists. Our mall is undergoing major construction...so I want to be completely done by Thanksgiving!

twiggers, it's snowing where you are? Where are you from girl?

I can't wait!! My bf and I just bought a condo in Sept. and this is the first year that we both have our own house to decorate! I have been going crazy getting decorations and cannot wait to start putting things up.

I LOVE the holidays!!

I'm sooooo excited for the holidays! It's definitely my favorite time of year, and for some reason this year just feels extra special (my boyfriend will be all done training for his new job, and it will be our first Christmas in this house, and it will also be my last winter break, since I graduate college in May). I've already got a good start on gifts, too. I'm done shopping for my boyfriend and my mom, and have picked up several other gifts, too.

I'm waiting until the day after Thanksgiving to put up decorations, though. I haven't taken down the Halloween stuff yet, either (our pumpkin and skeleton are currently covered in snow, so you're not alone Twiggers!).