Is everyone able to place their LV orders through Ebates?

1. I still can't place my order. I keep getting an error
    "We regret that we are experiencing difficulties with your account and are unable to process your order. Please contact customer service at 1.877.890.7171 or"
  2. I ordered a Cle and it went through fine, though I had to go back to reapply the free shipping code.. where is the error occurring?
  3. That's weird. Sounds like it's an issue on eLuxury's end rather than Ebates.

Hmm...let us know if you are able to get through!
  4. Oh oh, did it give you the error msg at the end of check out? I just placed my second order on E lux few min ago through Ebates, and it went through w/o trouble-at least i hope.....*crossing finger*
    Remember you must purchase from the link on Ebates or you won't get the rebate. Good luck!
  5. It was an error on my part. I put the wrong CC # in :push:
    Thank you for all your help :yes:

6. I got it fixed, I had the wrong CC # :p
    I was able to place my order for my first LV wallet :smile:
  7. I was able to place my order, thank you ;)
  8. lavanity-same thing happened to me. I'm glad you placed your order. I ordered a LV wallet too, the monogram porter tresor international. Which one did you get?
  9. Glad to hear you could place your order :smile:
  10. :yahoo: :yes: :nuts: Horray! I am sooo glad you get it fix, what a relive! i know exactlyhow fussy it feels when everyone is getting a deal and you can't get it-i click the wrong button in E lux check out and when i went back, my orders are all out of stock:crybaby: , but thanks to who ever release their shopping cart, because after 30 min of refresh maddness, i managed to grab them back in cart! :graucho: :wlae:
    Don't forget to post pix when you get them, i can't wait to post mine! lol
  11. Yay! Glad it worked :smile:.

12. I got wallet that has the zipper inside ;). I debated between that one and the one you got. I love both of them. Hope you enjoy when you get it :smile:
  13. Yes I was getting very frantic, lol. So glad you were able to order the things you want!