Is damier Sophie all out??

1. Hi! I'm a newbie from Los Angeles and trying to get a damier Sophie :heart:... is it too late to place an order for this bag? Does any local store accept orders for Sophie or do I have to contact the stores in Hawaii??

2. There are some on eBay... I think they are gone from the stores. They are a limited edition.

3. Oh.... :sad:

Thank you*

4. Or keep an eye out on let-trade.com for one.

5. yes, eBay would probably be your best bet. i was on the waitlist for one, but it was sold out before they even got to my name, so now i have to get it from eBay too :crybaby:

6. people on ebay are asking for too much $$$ and they aren't selling....should be easy to get one if you don't mind paying a little extra

7. How about japan? Have they launch it there yet?

8. what's the retail price in stores so I know how much I should go if I get it from ebay?

9. I believe the retail for the Damier Sophie was $400 (not including tax).

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

10. Yes, $418 (tax included).

Ebay usually sells for $150+ above retail, especially since this is so limited. Another option might be Japan or Saipan but not sure to much about when it will/did start selling.

11. I got mine off ebay for 564.00. I knew if I really wanted one I was going to have to pay over retail. But i got it :yahoo:.