Is Bulga still cool?

1. Do people still like Bulga purses?
  2. I've got two of them and they have some of the most luscious leather of any of my bags! And trust me...I have A LOT of bags!:smile:
  3. love my bulga!!! the leather is's slouchy and amazing and such a cool looking bag!
  4. Of course!
  5. i have three. i love the leather on these bags.
  6. Yes! I currently have 2 of them and they're in my 'elegant' bag cabinet! :tup:
  7. yes...I LOVE my bulga...I def. want another in the future!
  8. mmmm haven't really heard much about Bulga recently
  9. I have three and I can't get enough. The leather is so soft and smooshy and it's just such an underrated brand. Love it!!! :heart::heart::heart:
  10. Definitely yes, I love the style and the leather!!! It's gorgeous!!
  11. Hi gang:

Took a hiatus from the bag madness for a while, but I'm back! :smile:

As for Bulga, I don't know whether they are still "cool", but I LOVE mine! I have the small in the safari yellow and the eggplant, and a large in the sage. They have gotten so much use and are still a favorite!
  12. Bulgas are def not over! I want to get my first one so badly :smile:
  13. Don't get caught up in what's "cool". What's "cool" is always changing and there's no way you'd be able to keep up and still enjoy yourself. What's "cool" to you is more important.
  14. Yes.. I consider them to be int he same league as Botkier, Kooba, Anna Corinna, etc.
  15. I would say its definately a yes! Bulga bags are very well constructed and the leather is fabulous! I always get compliments for my Bulga...:tup: