Is Britney's Baby A Girl?

1. Monday, October 16, 2006

Britney Spears' son's name is not Sutton Pierce

We heard that Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's new son's name is not Sutton Pierce. Kevin alluded to this during an interview on a Seattle radio station and now we think we know the baby boy's real name. According to one of our sources, his name is Jayden James and they call him J.J.

What do you think? Did they Punk tthe media?
  2. :shrug: I don't know why it matters, but why would you lie about that anyways? The way she's always out and about somebody would catch on eventually.
  3. they didnt give any formal statement when she gave birth back in sept, did they ?
  4. No formal statement & the press listed a bunch of "insiders" as saying that it was a boy & named Sutton Pierce. It would be pretty darn funny if the Feds just let the press run with the wrong info.
    I might actually despise K-Fed a little less if it turns out to be true. I kind of don't think it is though.
  5. ok ... this rumor + spears shopped for a baby girl back when she was preggy right? = its a girl?
  6. :shrugs: Rumors, rumors, rumors...
  7. hmm
  8. I don't care, The feds are such publicity whores.
  9. Britney's Baby Name: Jayden James Federline

TUESDAY OCTOBER 24, 2006 03:45PM EST

Britney Spears Photo by: mariotto-cooper / x17
    The six-week-old son of Britney Spears and Kevin Federline is named Jayden James Federline, according to a birth certificate filed Tuesday at the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder's office.

Originally sources close to the couple said the baby's name was Sutton Pierce Federline. There is no official explanation for the change.

According to the birth certificate, Jayden James was born at 1:11 a.m. on Sept. 12 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. The birth certificate was signed by Federline on Sept. 14.

Jayden James is the second child for Spears and Federline. Son Sean Preston Federline is 1.
  10. I heard she had a girl!
  11. im soo hoping its a girl
  12. He is a boy after all, I like the name Sutton better than Jayden. But the JJ thing is kind of cuter than SPF2.
  13. TMZ has a copy of the birth certificate up, wouldn't that have been filed sooner? I know she is really keeping the baby under wraps to protect the money she is getting for the exclusive photos & story. I hope the baby has at least seen the sun at least once in his life [kidding].
  14. Sometimes people don't get the birth certificate done right away I think.

I'm OCD, I had my paperwork done for it when I got to the hospital, all we needed was the baby and signatures!
  15. Where did PEOPLE get SUTTON from?? LOL