Is Black Wack?

1. Hee hee, sorry for the weird title. :p

OK, right now, I have 1 Black First, 1 Black Day and 1 Black City. What can I say???? I'm a born and raised NYer (yes I now live in NJ but nevertheless.....).

Is anyone else wacky like me????
  2. Once you go black, you never go back! lol
  3. I guess I'm whacked too, but not as much - I have a black work, and black city, and LOVE THEM!!!:heart: :heart:
  4. I have a black city, first and Day. Love them all!
  5. hmm... talk to aaallabama, i'm sure you'll find some reassurance :smile::smile:
  6. i sold 2 black cities, 3 black first, 2 make-up.
    now i have 2 black frist, 1 black hobo.
    and i will have black tote soon.
  7. I am with you.:yes: I have a black first and city (NY does this to you, doesn't it??)-that's why I invested in some colour recently (and I moved to Australia;))!
  8. Judie, did you just get those? I thought you only had a truffle Day. Well, you expanded fast!:p Well, I have a black City and a black Day! I have to have a black bag if not 3!:graucho:
  9. MRG, Yes you got me. I started with the Truffle Day at NM. Then I purchased a Sapin Purse at NM. Decided I wanted a Black Day. Got it at aloha rag. Decided to exchange the Truffle Day for a Black City. The Black Day arrived and it was an 07- the leather was the same as my Black City and that bothered me.

Went back to NM today, exchanged the 07 Black City for a 06 Black City (now I understand the difference in the leathers!). Also exchanged my Purse for a 06 Black First. I think I am done, done, done :yahoo:
  10. Well, I'm glad you found what you want for now but I promise you you are NOT done!:devil: :roflmfao:
  11. MRG- Oh no you don't!!!!! :nuts:

Seriously, at the time I am writing this post, I feel quite content with my purchases. :wlae:

PS- Are you still selling some of your stash?:idea:
  12. Unfortunately but somethings got to give if I keep getting new ones!
  13. I only have 1 bbag - a black city. Love it. lol - I had an antique rose city as well and sold it. Black all the way baby! :yippy: :p
  14. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: This is my point of view as well!!
  15. ^^ ROFL, i just found this thead now isn't wack, but i think i certainly am (lol!!!) :p...i'm a new yawker too & i've got 9 black b-bags :heart:...i think that would qualify as wack!!! :wacko: