Is Biscayne Bay being discontinued?

Jun 15, 2006
I noticed on the Vuitton.com website that the Biscayne Bay is only showing one size (PM) and one colour only, is this a sign that it is or soon to be discontinued?? anyone have any info on this?

Hmm..I wouldn't know exactly. I the have Rouge (GM size) and until they came out with the peppermint and marshmallow, that was the only color available. I know that the colors it came in at first (rouge, peppermint, marshmallow, perle and indigo) are discontinued so that's why those aren't showing up.
Lol I'm rambling but I didn't see anything in the new book about the biscayne bay being available in the pomme d'amour so you could be right.

Hmm..I wouldn't know exactly. I the have Rouge (GM size) and until they came out with the peppermint and marshmallow, that was the only color available. I know that the colors it came in at first (rouge, peppermint, marshmallow, perle and indigo) are discontinued so that's why those aren't showing up.
Lol I'm rambling but I didn't see anything in the new book about the biscayne bay being available in the pomme d'amour so you could be right.

Lol..wow. I meant I HAVE the Rouge. Geez. :lol: