Is Azur preselling well? Did you preorder or are you waiting?

1. I am not 'sold'on the color....wanted to see what it looks like IRL, so I decided to wait on this line. When I was in the store the other day, I asked about the mirrior which I pre-ordered the gold pouchette for my mom (for x-mas).

My SA (who usually is not pushy) asked why I didn't order any of the azur...I told her why..she said, oh, but the cabas is so you (I like big bags)...I said, I didn't know if I liked the rope handles...she got out the pictures, and said, oh, I think they are cute...I just kind of shrugged and said, oh well, I know it's very limited, so probably too late now....she said, oh, no not at all....i can def.still get it for you...should I put you down for the GM??? I just said, let me think about it.....

When I left, I couldn't help wondering about the hard sell....
  2. My SA was very honest, said they were not wild about it.
  3. I don't like dealing with all the vachetta, which means I will probably have to get a shoulder bag in that line instead of a handbag. I like the damier handbag because it's easier to take care of. I am drawn to the lighter color, thinking that may good for summer, but not sure if I really like it yet. I also need to see it IRL.
  4. From the pieces I've seen in person, I think the pictures look better, in my opinion...
  5. Yikes, I am not sure how I feel about the light color! They just don't do what the other mono and damier do for me ! ;)
  6. I did not preorder my cles... I am afraid the Azur will be too purple= too femme. But in the pics it looks so hot... sigh.
  7. I like it.
  8. I really really wanted the tote and got on the list for it until i saw the shoes in person. The print is very purple.

I dunno. I will just have to wait and see what it looks like in person. But I'm not too crazy about spending $1500+ on a purple bag. LOL :push:

Damier Azur canvas Pampelonne PM on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
  9. I wonder why that site is calling it Pamplonne & the LV catalog is saying Cabas Plage? My store Mgr. said that there are not many people who have heard of this line yet. They all want to know about Cruise & Miroir, the Cabas Plages are more expensive than the speedy & the speedy is by far the most waitlisted bag from Azur. But there is def. not going to be a shortage of bags yet.

10. LOL. I heard that too-- that everyone was mainly asking about the speedy.

Actually Taco --you and I are the only ones that I know of that have been really drooling over this bag. LOL:shrugs:

I think that even if we were not on the list that we could probably wait a few weeks and still be able to score one.

I really hope I like it in person. I just don't know about the purple :shrugs:
  11. I saw some pieces at SCP & in the case they looked more like a worn denim color to me. I didn't ask to see them out of the glass, but I did not see much of a purple tone at all. IDK, I'll take another look & see the inside of the wallets too.
  12. I like it but didn't pre order as it's a permanent collection I thought there'd be no need to rush, I'm slightly more interested in the cruise at this point
  13. I just gotta wait and see, I'm not all that impulsive when it comes to store purchases !
  14. I do like the azur, I just have to see it in person to be sure.
    I am reading that it is purple. I thought it was white and gray or white and blue. Is it white and purple??
  15. I only pre-ordered the limited bag, I want to be sure I can get one if I fall in love with it. I figure the rest can wait till after I get my Miroir & Onatah pieces. I wonder if the azur will look good with the aubergine Onatah, it doesn't seem purple enough to me.