Is Aubrey O'Day from Making the Band really pregnant?

When I first saw concert pics I was thinking "Wow, she's gained some weight." I won't speculate as to whether she's pregnant though. Aubrey had a rock hard body in the series Making the Band. Maybe its the stress of touring etc.

Aubrey during Making the Band when she did a shoot for Blender. Given these photos are airbrushed a lot too.
aubrey_l1.jpg

she had a kick ass body before and I thought she was pretty............looking at her now...........ICKY!! She looks horrible as a blonde and w/ all that makeup on.........YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!

hmm..

the way i see it is, there's a distinct possibility that the girl just gained a noticeable amount of weight for some reason unrelated to pregnancy. maybe she's really stressed out? or she was starving herself before and decided to say **** IT. or she's been depressed? who knows. its kind of cruel for the media to be speculating about all these scandalous thing AND pointing out her weight gain publicly, so intensely. not really fair to her, especially considering that regular women gain weight all the time for totally unscandalous reasons...

maybe Diddy is preggers. I found this pic.........it's kinda funny, he looks HUGE!

http://popsugar.com/gallery/46987?page=0,0,0

SeanDiddyC_Niki%20_13366982_600_0.jpg

HAHA :smile: diddy does look pregnant!!!!!!!!! :smile:

And as far as she goes my GOSH she looks awful!!!!! i hate the really blonde hair and oy she just looks so bad i cant get over it i was sure the 1st pic on the 1st page wasnt even real but then seeing those others from the group you can see its just the most awful picture ever but even the other ones are SO bad!!!!!