Is Aubrey O'Day from Making the Band really pregnant?

1. I was listening to the radio on the way to work and the DJ said stay tuned to find out who has knocked up Aubrey O'Day from Making the Band. I didn't have time to stay and listen to the rest of it.

Anyone else hear this?

2. Yeah...with Diddy's baby!!

3. Wow! Hadn't heard this.

4. Heard it...read it...not sure if true.

5. :shrugs: I wonder if it's true??

6. scandalous!

poor kim porter

7. omg her make up is GROSS

8. Wow, she looks waaaaay different in the second pic! Her eye make up is freaking me out!!

9. I second that!! Not to be mean, but she kinda looks likea Tranny....and it's fine to gain weight but WHY would you wear black spandex pants?????????

10. wow...she really gained weight but that make up is too much...if it is diddy's i wouldn't be suprised...i don't believe that he is 100% faithful to kim porter...come on...she gave birth to his twin daughters and even admits she deserves to be married but that he's " scared " to fail. lol...yea cuz he knows he gonna cheat

11. wow...she really gained weight but that make up is too much...if it is diddy's i wouldn't be suprised...i don't believe that he is 100% faithful to kim porter...come on...she gave birth to his twin daughters and even admits she deserves to be married but that he's " scared " to fail. lol...yea cuz he knows he gonna cheat

12. Aubrey and Diddy?! Oh wow...