Is anyone getting tired of Coach?

Coach is so lame! I've never liked it!!! Make it go away....Everyone and their mom and their little sister has one!

I hate threads like this where people are bashing one brand or another. We're all here because we love purses. I don't understand the need to put down a brand that many here love just because you personally dislike it.

I hate threads like this where people are bashing one brand or another. We're all here because we love purses. I don't understand the need to put down a brand that many here love just because you personally dislike it.

I agree! While we're all entitled to an opinion, there is a way to state things nicely. :rolleyes: I hate threads that just bash a brand. It seems like the Coach one comes up every week.

I personally am very happy with my Coach bags and they have held up extremely well, just as much as I am with my LVs. I don't care for signature anything, but I do love the Coach leather, esp. the legacy.

listen. it's one thing to respectfully say you don't like logos or a particular brand. it's entirely another to bash those of us who happen to like that brand and/or logos. there is a REASON there are so many designers and choices out there- we all have different tastes. accept that fact and move on. no sense in bashing- what does that accomplish?!

i just spent $750 on a coach bag this past weekend and i couldn't be happier. it's a bag that i have yet to see someone else carrying. and, yes, i own signature bags- and i carry those proudly.

i understand coach isn't popular on tpf. fine, i get it. the whole coach forum gets the message, loud and clear. but do we really need to have this topic come up all the time? to incessantly bash the brand is just tacky and doesn't make me look highly upon some of the brands you all rave about.

Not liking a brand is fair enough. There are plenty I don't like, too. But it seems somewhat mean-spirited to have threads to specifically put down one thing or another.

The point of the forum, though (correct me if I'm wrong), is to have a place where handbag lovers can congregate. Put-down threads seem very high school clique-ish to me.

i am. i use to LOVE Coach and would always buy a piece or 2 when they came out with new lines/colors but for the past year, i haven't really bought anything except key fobs/charms.

I have several Coach bags but am seriously into Tokidoki right now so they are all wrapped up snug in their dust bags sitting in the closet. That being said, I haven't really seen anything in their last few catalogs that I just "had to have". Unfortunately, the bags are getting really expensive and not fitting into my current purse budget.

I totally agree.... You rarely see tokidoki! They are Limited Editions....plus, with coach, as soon as u splurge a few hundred on a bag, the next week-its at the outlet for waay less!

I like the all leather Coach bags, they are very good quality, refined and classic. However, I've found that the bags sold at the outlet stores are sometimes lower in quality.

Not a fan of the signature bags.

I like the all leather Coach bags, they are very good quality, refined and classic. However, I've found that the bags sold at the outlet stores are sometimes lower in quality.

Not a fan of the signature bags.

Actually the majority of the bags at the outlets are bags that were originally made for retail and were moved to the outlets when the new lines came out, or bags that were bought at retail stores and then returned at the outlets. The bags that are specifically made for the outlets are just as good quality, however. I have quite a few bags of both types.