Is anyone else having trouble signing in?

1. Is anyone else having trouble signing in on eBay? It doesn't recognize my password. Good grief...what the heck is going on? I can't even see my password being typed in the space. Does anyone know what this could be? Many thanks for your help.
  2. I just checked and mine is working fine. Are you sure you have the right password? If not, firstly log off your computer & reboot - sometimes the cookies etc seem to muck mine up.

If it is still the same, it may be that somebody has 'stolen' your account (although it doesn't seem to be the case!) Contact eBay using the 'live help' link, and make sure that it is just a glitch. Hope this helps.
  3. uh, oh. stolen accounts are all the rage right now. contact eBay directly right now!
  4. No problems here either, though I received a weird message about passwords being changed on a long since closed Ebay account and am still waiting for advice . . .I'd say get on to Ebay asap to see what might be going on. Good luck - let us know how you are.