Is a 25cm Birkin "too small"?

^^^ Love that last photo, it's making me second-guess my choice of phw!!!

I love the 25cm Birkin, especially for night. Its a great size and fits more than a 25cm Kelly.

BBC~I love ALL these pictures. To me the 25 Birkin is like the "jewel" size. So elegant and perfect. It would not make sense if it was your only Birkin, but IMO it fits nicely into a collection. Absolutley a USABLE size.

I must say I love 25cm birkin and I do find its very easy to carry with different outfit!!!
I was started from 30cm birkin which I think the size is great, but once I had 25cm birkin, i fall in love with it ;) the only concern is the handle for 25cm is smaller, it will fit better for petit woman.

ITA with Freemind. I have a 25 cm birkin. The bag is supposed to rest on the bend at the elbow. NO WAY with a 25!! It's a ladylike handheld. Even with my 32 kelly as a shoulder bag, I have a small tote that I use for water bottle and small packages. The tote is a YSL roady but a picotin might work as well. I want to distribute weight on both shoulders. It's easier on the knees and shoulders that way.

Love the 25cm. It holds a lot more than I thought it would. I like it for the weekend since I associate the 30cm with office./work. This size is so hard to find too!

I can fit a Kelly long wallet, bunch of keys, cosmetics pouch, mobile and a paperback novel in my 25b. And so pretty with dresses vs the 30cm. Btw I get lots of compliments when I carry the 25 vs the 'normal' size ie. 30s and 35 so go figure

BBC~I love ALL these pictures. To me the 25 Birkin is like the "jewel" size. So elegant and perfect. It would not make sense if it was your only Birkin, but IMO it fits nicely into a collection. Absolutley a USABLE size.

TT - I absolutely agree and and I'm drooling over the link, too! I still think this is a fabulous dressy bag, and goes everywhere short of black tie/formal. But then again, that photo you posted looks pretty darn dressy, and she is totally rocking it! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi well I hate to say yes it is too small!
I own a blue Jean and a red .I got the 2 only to collect ;-(
I love the look of the size and my SA said they where for formal events but honestly they
Are not that user friendly! and as evening bag it looks to out of place for my style !
I love them for brunch and house dinner parties but not for every day not in my life style ;-(

Well everyone has a different style! And how great is that? I get more compliments on my 25s than ANY of my other bags. I wear with evening gowns to galas and events and with my evening suits. For ME personally they are more user friendly than my other handhelds which I adore but have to fuss with a bit. It is true, this is not a shoulder bag- just a tiny baby Birkin which you will have to hold in your hand. A Birkin in miniature.
So as with all bags, depends on your life and how you use your bags, how
much you carry and so on. I guess the best response to the OPs question should be
"Too small for what?" And what are your needs?

A 25 cm bag of any sort is too small for me! I carry three different kinds of glasses, so I need a 35 and up! But if you don't carry a lot and suits your needs, then it sounds great!

I think the 25 birkin is too small. I think even when I see pics of really tiny people carrying it - to me it seems to look like a child's bag.

I had a 30 and it bordered on being small, but it was light and easy to carry. I sort of wish I still had it, but I absolutely love the 35 as I am a bit of a junkie and seem to carry soooo much in my bags that I need a 35.