IRL bag disappointments

1. Which bags have you guys lusted after for so long only to find that IRL it wasn't as nice as you thought?

Mine is the LV monogram Trouville. It looked so small IRL and even though I usually love small bags (e.g. the b-bags in first size), it just didn't fill me with excitement.
  2. Anything by Chloe. For what they are, they should be $500 or less.
  3. mulbery araline, the tassels is not as pretty as i hope to see.
    also LV monogram canvas...
  4. The batignolles horizontal was actually a lot bigger than I thought. I actually like it.
  5. Chloe Silverado and Chloe Paddington- LOVE them on pics but just didn't do it for me IRL...
  6. The Chloe Edith.
  7. Chloe Paddington satchel. I loooove the way they look, and the leather is TDF. But the straps are too long to be strictly handheld-bag straps, yet not quite long enough to fit comfortably over my shoulder. Paddys are really heavy, and the damn lock really gets in the way! Just impractical for me to carry.
  8. I know a lot of people like them, but I wasn't impressed by the Chanel Cabas in person. Didn't matter whether it was the patent one or the leather one, I didn't really like them IRL.
  9. The E.D.E. Studio Studded Junior Gypsy hobo. The leather looked TOTALLY different IRL. I was soooo disappointed. I returned it. :sad:
  10. Some Botkier bags with the pebbled leather... Mulberry Phoebe, and others with the heavy leather... And I agree with the Chloe Edith.
  11. the Michael Kors studded hobo
  12. The new Chloe Bay bag really disappointed me IRL.
  13. Coach large hobos. I still buy them though cause I love them. THe only thing that irks me a bit is the way the bag is shaped and the strap is when carried, it messes up the original shaping of the bag.
  14. To be honest I don't even like it when I see it in pics and I really don't like it IRL.
  15. Definitely my Betsey Johnson Good Girl Oversize Hobo, I was really disappointed with the color.