Irissy's Boutique

vanilla_addict said:
:cry: whyyyyyyyyyy put Fendi on ebay!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
my God Irissy i have a Fendi in that same color but diff design!! its sooooooooooo practical and the color is way undescribable!! i would have place it in a chocolate box and cherish it for ever!!:lol: <<she is crazy about that chocolati color!!

Ha ha... :lol: I do like that Fendi but just think it's too small for me. I can't even put my wallet in there. Don't worry, I'll get anothe Fendi to replace this one just for you. ;)

Irissy said:
Ha ha... :lol: I do like that Fendi but just think it's too small for me. I can't even put my wallet in there. Don't worry, I'll get anothe Fendi to replace this one just for you. ;)

OOOOOW that'll be great!!! :biggrin:
and i'll be the first one u tell!! :P
whats in ur mind?????? << girls here got me crazy about spy!! :nuts: loooool although i never thought i'd ever EVER like it!! :amuse:
what ever you add.. i am sure it'll fit grear in ur collection :biggrin:

Irissy said:
My first designer goods purchased: Coach wallet and mini cosmetic case (but I used it as my camera case instead).

Irissy, you mean the pink one is a mini cosmetic case? Looks so nice and girlie. I thought I saw someone carrying it today when I was out for lunch. And I told my friend that the wallet looked so pretty!!

vanilla_addict said:
OOOOOW that'll be great!!! :biggrin:
and i'll be the first one u tell!! :P
whats in ur mind?????? << girls here got me crazy about spy!! :nuts: loooool although i never thought i'd ever EVER like it!! :amuse:
what ever you add.. i am sure it'll fit grear in ur collection :biggrin:

I'm not sure but that petrol spy satchel is starting to look really cute to me... ;) But I think I need to give my bank a rest for awhile.

oranGetRee said:
Irissy, you mean the pink one is a mini cosmetic case? Looks so nice and girlie. I thought I saw someone carrying it today when I was out for lunch. And I told my friend that the wallet looked so pretty!!

No, the Coach beige with dark pink suede is indeed a wallet (or a long wristlet). That one came out about 2 yrs ago. I was talking about the little blue case next to it. That one is a mini cosmetic case that I used to carry my camera in it.

Irissy said:
No, the Coach beige with dark pink suede is indeed a wallet (or a long wristlet). That one came out about 2 yrs ago. I was talking about the little blue case next to it. That one is a mini cosmetic case that I used to carry my camera in it.

Thanks for the clarification. Very nice wallet it is. :smile:

Everevereve said:
You have a cute collection!!The b-Bagy is so pretty !

Thanks Everevereve! I heard (from TFS) that Balenciaga is thinking of coming back with its thicker leather soon so I want to get a black first next or maybe a rouge. :love:

Love your LV pics. The mini sac is so cute. Of course, the damier papillon and its buddy are so cute and classy. How do you like the mini ribera? It has such a great shape.

WCLC said:
Love your LV pics. The mini sac is so cute. Of course, the damier papillon and its buddy are so cute and classy. How do you like the mini ribera? It has such a great shape.

Thank you. I think I like the mini ribera over the papillon probably because I tend to not carry that much stuff with me. The mini ribera is actually fatter IRL than on the photos I posted. You can put alot of stuff in it and it has a cute shape to it. It's very stiff compares to the papillon which will get squish underneath your arm. I'll use the mini ribera for a casual outing and the papillon for work.