Irissy's Boutique

I just got my new Balenciega today from Ashford.com!! Yahhh... the bag is bigger than I thought (which I like alot) and the leather surpass my expectation. The leather is sooooo soft and without the stuffing, the bag seems to collapse. Gosh, I love it!! :love: :love: :love:

IMG_9708.JPG

For the B-bag lovers out there, is this the same leather they use for the motorcycle bags as well? I want to get a motorcycle bag now! :lol:

Irissy ... the bag LOOKS GREAT!!! Congratulations :nuts: !!!

The leather on your bag looks similar to my older Balenciaga bag, which has the super-fabulous, soft, crinkly leather. Unfortunately, Balenciaga must have switched leather manufacturers, because this year's bags didn't seem to have the same quality of leather.

This is one of the reasons why so many people liked them ... they are distressed, but sturdy ... but also VERY light!!!

CeeJay said:
Irissy ... the bag LOOKS GREAT!!! Congratulations :nuts: !!!

The leather on your bag looks similar to my older Balenciaga bag, which has the super-fabulous, soft, crinkly leather. Unfortunately, Balenciaga must have switched leather manufacturers, because this year's bags didn't seem to have the same quality of leather.

This is one of the reasons why so many people liked them ... they are distressed, but sturdy ... but also VERY light!!!

Thanks CeeJay! This is my very first B-Bag and I'm seriously loving it!! I really like the leather. It's fantastic! :love:

Greenie said:
Very cute. Love that elephant bag! Very unique

Oh...love that Tod's too!! =)

I love the elephant leather on that bag! It's really really nice but poor elephant... :sad: Nevertheless, I still like that bag. :lol: