Irina quilted truffle help me find one!

1. My mom just bought this bag in Lime at Off 5th. I didn't see Truffle, but you could check the other Off 5th's.

2. the search is on.....what was the original price tag??? anyone know??? and is it from fall collection?

3. It's from the 2006 Resort line - I think the original prices ranged from $995 - $1295 (depending on size/style) The larger totes were either $529 or $549 at the Rack and the smaller bowler bags were $459 - last weekend they still had a fairly large selection of colors/styles.

4. A member just posted on the Sales thread that there are 3 Irina's at a NR for $449. Do check out that post. ;)

5. Gingarita, they had 3 Irina's at NR in San Leandro, CA. None in truffle but they had one in a taupe color (the other 2 were different shades of green)...you should call them and check --- (510) 614-1742. Good luck ;)

6. Such a pretty bag. The listing with the pics really show the details and they are gr8. Hope you find the one you want.

7. Nord Rack in SF had the bag you are looking for (2 of them actually) last night, as well as a lighter color. I didn't double check the price though...cute bag!

8. ^were there any other MJ bags in NR SF??