Alexander Wang Iridescent hardware rare find

aundria17

O.G.
May 30, 2009
So today I did some last minute back to school shopping for my daughter. We ran in tjmaxx and look what I found .....
c56e4db97f68268529bdf5dcc88d32e2.jpg

Just had to share I was so excited to find the iridescent hardware. They always have Alexander Wang bags at my TJ Maxx but never such a rare color.

So today I did some last minute back to school shopping for my daughter. We ran in tjmaxx and look what I found .....iu
Just had to share I was so excited to find the iridescent hardware. They always have Alexander Wang bags at my TJ Maxx but never such a rare color.
The Brenda. I love the leather on these bags. I have the black w/iridescent in the Eugene and love it. Congrats on the great find!
Beautiful bag. what Tjmaxx did you find this bag?

I didn't realize you could find Alex Wang at TJ Maxx! I haven't been to that store in years. Looks like I know where I'm going this weekend...

I've recently been hoping to find iridescent hardware jewelry/accessories, and had completely forgotten about this collection. If you're looking for things to match I really recommend Joomi Lim. She's a favorite jewelry designer of mine, and if you search for her stuff you'll absolutely see why! Congrats and enjoy your beautiful new find!! :smile:

Reactions: lisaroberts
I didn't realize you could find Alex Wang at TJ Maxx! I haven't been to that store in years. Looks like I know where I'm going this weekend...

I've recently been hoping to find iridescent hardware jewelry/accessories, and had completely forgotten about this collection. If you're looking for things to match I really recommend Joomi Lim. She's a favorite jewelry designer of mine, and if you search for her stuff you'll absolutely see why! Congrats and enjoy your beautiful new find!! :smile:
My TJ has consistently had Alexander Wang for the past year. This was the first time I saw iridescent but they often have rose gold which also is a good find.