Iridescent Elle!!

Well I'm sad to say I just received my Elle and it's defective. It's peeling as some other people have mentioned. And I'm in Canada, so with the exchange rate, duties, taxes and shipping it was almost $350. I hope they pay for shipping for me to send it back. It's so beautiful too. :sad:

Having a very hard time getting through on the phone.

Well I'm sad to say I just received my Elle and it's defective. It's peeling as some other people have mentioned. And I'm in Canada, so with the exchange rate, duties, taxes and shipping it was almost $350. I hope they pay for shipping for me to send it back. It's so beautiful too. :sad:

Don't even try to get on the phone. They has the worst customer service! I got into a little argument about it with whoever runs their Instagram account. They said they don't have a lot of people on her customer service team. So I brought up the fact that their rebecca minkoff social media accounts were constantly being updated so why isn't I couldn't get someone on the phone to talk? Well they said whoever runs her social media is not the same a customer service. Which is rational. But I advised them to start taking their c.s. more seriously and worry less about their social media.. her bags are ok but idk.

Oh dear. I'm very worried about this. I ordered the same bag and it should be here in a couple of days. I'm in Canada too - it's such a hassle (and expense) trying to return things!!
I cannot deal with another online order fiasco this week! I ordered a Fendi wallet online and FedEx delivered the wrong package to me (yes, FedEx and not the shipper). The customer service with FedEx is shockingly horrible and trying to get this sorted out is already taking WAY TOO MUCH of my time. I seriously think I'll lose it if my RM order has any issues!! :annoyed:

I'm sorry this has happened to you! Is there no one in quality control checking these bags before they get sent out?? Sheesh!

OH GOD. I'm still waiting on mine and I'm all the way in Asia! If mine comes defective it's gonna be even worse! How bad is the damage on yours? Can you post pics? I'm so sorry this happened to you :sad:

Ladies I can post pics, but I am afraid of making your more worried. RM did refund the bag for me, so that was great. I hope that yours come in perfect condition. Let me know if you still want pics.

Oh dear. I'm very worried about this. I ordered the same bag and it should be here in a couple of days. I'm in Canada too - it's such a hassle (and expense) trying to return things!!
I cannot deal with another online order fiasco this week! I ordered a Fendi wallet online and FedEx delivered the wrong package to me (yes, FedEx and not the shipper). The customer service with FedEx is shockingly horrible and trying to get this sorted out is already taking WAY TOO MUCH of my time. I seriously think I'll lose it if my RM order has any issues!! :annoyed:

I'm sorry this has happened to you! Is there no one in quality control checking these bags before they get sent out?? Sheesh!

OH GOD. I'm still waiting on mine and I'm all the way in Asia! If mine comes defective it's gonna be even worse! How bad is the damage on yours? Can you post pics? I'm so sorry this happened to you :sad:

I shipped my iridescent Elle back the same day I received it. UPS tracking shows it was delivered back to them last week. I haven't received an email stating they have received it and are processing the return yet. I don't have much experience with RM, do they not send return notification emails like say Coach or Henri Bendel ?

I shipped my iridescent Elle back the same day I received it. UPS tracking shows it was delivered back to them last week. I haven't received an email stating they have received it and are processing the return yet. I don't have much experience with RM, do they not send return notification emails like say Coach or Henri Bendel ?
How did you send it back? Were you able to contact them? Did you have to shoulder the cost of the shipping back?

Well, I just got mine and it looks ok. It's a bit crinkly at the very top of the strap, so I can see that peeling with wear - but nothing now.
Honestly, I'm so relieved as I'm still trying to get my missing order from FedEx sorted and I really did not have time to deal with RM customer service as well!

Reactions: rockstarmish
Well, I just got mine and it looks ok. It's a bit crinkly at the very top of the strap, so I can see that peeling with wear - but nothing now.
Honestly, I'm so relieved as I'm still trying to get my missing order from FedEx sorted and I really did not have time to deal with RM customer service as well!
I'm glad yours is ok! I'm still waiting for mine. Should be here by next week.