Irene -- it's all your fault!

1. ;) After seeing your Cerises Keepall, I decided to call and see if I could track one down. 1-866 found one in NJ, so I ordered it.

Now for the bad part, we just got home from going out to lunch and there's a message from the credit card fraud prevention center. PHH calls them back and then says to me, "What would we have bought that was $1,453 today?":cursing: I told him, oh, that's that little piece of luggage I told you I was ordering:angel: . Anyway, he's cool with it, but was a little shocked it was that much. I guess the charge popped with the CC company because it was usage out of our area. :busted by the CC company!

It should be here in the middle of next week. I can't wait!
  2. Oops!:shame: Oh, well, at least DH wasn't too mad:yes:, AND you're getting an awesome bag!:nuts::yahoo:congrats!
  3. Congrat's
  4. Congrats...From the title I thought you got some kind of Noe bag (blaming Irene)

Can't wait to see the pics..
  5. I know. I have been wanting an Epi Noe after seeing hers.
  6. I'm happy you're getting that beautiful bag. Sorry you got busted. That has happened to me too and recently. Congrats and enjoy!
  7. lol.

Congrats. I'm happy your DH wasn't that upset. ;)

Edited to add: At least you know your CC company is doing their job! :yes:
  8. Congrats! I want a cerises keepall myself, but since I'm in europe and don't really get to the LV butique that often, I most likely can forget about it :p Anyways, enjoy it!
  9. Irene should be compensated from LV for all of the sales she is partially responsible for! :lol: :p

Congrats on your new purchase!!
  10. It is the most adorable luggage! I love the HUGE cherries!
  11. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics!
  12. Awwww can't wait to see the pictures!

Yes Irenes ceries keepall was unforgetable :smile:
  13. Congrats on your Cerises Keepall!!
  14. I'm glad you found one.
  15. Congrats!! It's such a great bag! Make sure to post some pics when you get it.

(I thought you were going to say you got a Noe too)