Ippolita Bangles

1. Does anyone have them?
  2. Oooh I love them! I don't have any but I hope someone here does and posts pics!!
  3. They are very beautiful/unique.
  4. I'm unfamiliar with them, but if you have a picture, I'd love to see it.
  5. This is the first time I've heard of them...I wanna see how they look too :smile:
  6. I love the silver bangles - more affordable by far and so fresh and clean looking for summer. This could become a serious addiction!
  7. I also love them especially their turquoise but there are a lot of mfg's out there that make the same exact look for A LOT less $$$.
  8. I dont have them, but love them!
  9. Me, love and collect them.
  10. I've always wanted the hammered gold with diamonds bangles.
  11. I have 3 silver ones that I stack together. I love them! Great for Spring and Summer.
  12. I've been drooling over Ippolita for quite sometime, but haven't taken the plunge. I'd love to see pictures if someone else has them. :graucho:
  13. I have a pair of earrings. Love the whole collection. I want to stack my whole arm with the bangles.
  14. Love the whole Ippolita collection...especially the bangles!
    Lulilu...I want that bangle, too!!!
  15. I love Ippolita bangles........but I can't bend my hand enough to get them on. I have to wear bracelets that open up with a hinge. NM Last Call has a load of Ippolita jewelry........and they have so many sales on them. :true: