Iphone Cases

1. I was wondering if anyone has an iPhone case and how they like it. My Verizon plan comes up for renewal in March and I want to switch to AT&T for the iPhone (and of course the Louis Vuitton case).

Also, I would love an expansion on the colors/materials offered for the case! I would love to see one in a Raspberry Vernis, Damier (for the hubby), or Mini Lin! I have looked at the pictures for Spring/Summer, but haven't seen a single iphone case, does anyone have any information on these?

One more question: Each Iphone case is out of stock on the LV site, can this be an indication that they won't be carrying them anymore? or maybe that new styles are coming out soon?

Please help! :s
  2. I have an iPhone but not the LV iPhone case but they are a brand new item and are at the LV stores although they might be hard to find. And, no, I don't think LV will discontinue the iPhone case as it's brand new and popular! If it's out of stock on the LV website, that just means they're sold out for now at the website. But call the 866 phone number for LV - they should be able to locate an iPhone case for you!

And, you'll love the iPhone!!! Apple just had another update for the iPhone software about a week ago with some new features that are really nice. Go to the Apple website to see the updated features - there's a video for the Jan. update showing everything.
  3. i wan the iphone case too but SOLD out at all LV :sad:
  4. id love to have the red epi
  5. I just got an iPhone and I'm on a search for the perfect case!!! I LOVE the iPhone, you won't regret it!!
  6. I also just finally got an iPhone last week. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I was planning on getting an LV case but I tried it and what I do not like about it is that you have to take the phone out and hold the case when using the phone. You also have to take the phone out too often. Seemed like too much of a pain. I also like to have a belt clip of my phone. So I just bought a leather case at The Apple Store.

But they do look hot!!!!! Just not practical
  7. I just got an iphone about 2 weeks ago. I love the phone. I don't have LV case, however. I don't know if I want the LV case for the same reason that beljwl mentioned. I got an iskin case and love it.
  8. I agree with the others, I love the case but its not really worth it. I am on my SECOND iphone, i had the first one for about 3 months when i dropped it on accident and the screen shattered into a million pieces. Picture a miroir breaking. I had to buy a new one....anyways, i realized that this case would not have protected it because i was getting ready to use the phone when this happened so it would have been out of the case already. I am looking to buy one that stays on even when in use so the phone will be protected. Also you cant get insurance for your iphone so if this happens you are SOL...you can pay $250 to have it repaired but i got a new one for Christmas so i didnt do that.
  9. I just got the red epi case and I have to agree with a lot of the comments above. Its gorgeous but not practical if you wear your phone on your belt clip- I dont as I wear a jacket over my clothes for work so i keep it in the pocket and afterwards its in my bag.
    If you can live without the belt clip then go ahead