Tech iPhone 6

Why am I not surprised it's sold out...
I updated my 6 plus to iOS 10 and so far I'm liking my phone all over again. Only thing I can't do is anything related to the sensor touch (not sure if that's what it's called) as that's not built into my phone. I think I'll wait for the 7plus or 8. I'm into downsizing my stuff so the thought of carrying around an extra item to use my existing earphones or purchasing a new set (I hate the stock Apple earphones) to use is turning me off. I'll just wait to see if they come to their senses or if they continue to ram this new change down our throats...

I ordered mine directly from Apple and when it says preparing to ship then they have charged my card and typically that means it ships in 24 to 48 hours. I will let you know as soon as I get shipping confirmation. I am unaware of how AT&T works.

Why am I not surprised it's sold out...
I updated my 6 plus to iOS 10 and so far I'm liking my phone all over again. Only thing I can't do is anything related to the sensor touch (not sure if that's what it's called) as that's not built into my phone. I think I'll wait for the 7plus or 8. I'm into downsizing my stuff so the thought of carrying around an extra item to use my existing earphones or purchasing a new set (I hate the stock Apple earphones) to use is turning me off. I'll just wait to see if they come to their senses or if they continue to ram this new change down our throats...
I'm not surprised either because there are people that are replacing their Note 7 with the Iphone 7 or 7 plus. Because they have no idea when they will be able to get a Note 7 replacement or they don't want the S7 from Samsung. Plus , Apple didn't order that many iphones this year because they thought that many people would be waiting for the 7s/8 next year. I still have iOS 9 on my iphone 6. I think the sensor touch is called 3D touch.

I'm not surprised either because there are people that are replacing their Note 7 with the Iphone 7 or 7 plus. Because they have no idea when they will be able to get a Note 7 replacement or they don't want the S7 from Samsung. Plus , Apple didn't order that many iphones this year because they thought that many people would be waiting for the 7s/8 next year. I still have iOS 9 on my iphone 6. I think the sensor touch is called 3D touch.

It's not a bad update... So far, the only thing I notice since updating today is that I can't remove find my friends stock app and the stock calculator app now has keyboard sounds even though I turned it off for the whole phone. Only way to stop it is to mute the phone with the side button. I do wish I had a 6s for the 3D sensor so I could get full use of this update.

It's not a bad update... So far, the only thing I notice since updating today is that I can't remove find my friends stock app and the stock calculator app now has keyboard sounds even though I turned it off for the whole phone. Only way to stop it is to mute the phone with the side button. I do wish I had a 6s for the 3D sensor so I could get full use of this update.
I usually wait a while before I download any updates because sometimes some updates cause problems. Because when the iOS 10 was released at first, it was bricking some people's iphones. After Apple was able to correct that problem, I heard that some people were really liking the iOS 10 but I'm also hearing that some people are experiencing some faster battery drain. I hate battery drain. :tdown:

Reactions: Kitty157
I usually wait a while before I download any updates because sometimes some updates cause problems. Because when the iOS 10 was released at first, it was bricking some people's iphones. After Apple was able to correct that problem, I heard that some people were really liking the iOS 10 but I'm also hearing that some people are experiencing some faster battery drain. I hate battery drain. :tdown:

I ran the beta version and had no problems with the software but the battery drain was phenomenal. My 6 was on it's last legs and I had to order the 6s because the 6 was removed from the website and I didn't want the 7. The 6s is seriously fast and came with iOS 20 already on it. I like 3D Touch much more than I thought I would. It's very convenient. I'm not so sure I like raise to wake, it's useful to look at the clock during the night and notifications but annoying if you're one of those who hold your phone in your hand as it keeps lighting up.

Reactions: uhpharm01