Tech iPhone 5

To be honest I don't know why people love the iPhone so much. The music/video feature is better on the iPod, and I'd rather just have a separate, small and simple phone for calling.

Are you familiar with the iPhone's apps? This phone has changed my life so much that I hardly get on my MacBook anymore. Until you're used to the convenience, you've no idea.

Does the rumours say anything about video camera capabilities? DH has iPhone 4 which hasn't...unlike my wee Android phone lol so dont think he'll upgrade unless its got that as standard..

Does the rumours say anything about video camera capabilities? DH has iPhone 4 which hasn't...unlike my wee Android phone lol so dont think he'll upgrade unless its got that as standard..

The iPhone 4 has video, always has.

There's a little slider at the bottom that moves between still image and video. I'm always taking video when I mean to take a picture.

Are you familiar with the iPhone's apps? This phone has changed my life so much that I hardly get on my MacBook anymore. Until you're used to the convenience, you've no idea.

Well, like I said I have an iPod, but no I'm not familiar with iPhone apps. What makes it so convenient? I just need the basic features: contact-list, etc. Then I have the iPod for Wifi, music and video. :smile:

Well, like I said I have an iPod, but no I'm not familiar with iPhone apps. What makes it so convenient? I just need the basic features: contact-list, etc. Then I have the iPod for Wifi, music and video. :smile:
Well, if you just use a phone for basic features, it's probably not for you. Most of the iphone apps are probably available for the ipod, except those that need the phone service.

I used to have a phone + iPod, but I love the convenience of having everything all-in-one.

I hear the new iPhone will look like a scaled down iPad 2, aluminum back, slim profile, but with an oval home button and a wider screen. Rumor is, the black bezel will be slimmer too. I'm not up for an upgrade until May though :P Maybe there will be refurbs by then!

I think it was Engadget that showed a case for the iPhone 5 made by a chinese manufacturer that was slimmer and wider than an iPhone 4. In the past, these cases have been spot-on regarding the dimensions of the new iPhone coming out.

idk about a slimmer, rounder iphone...I don't really like it. I like how the 4 is shaped. Maybe once the 5 comes out, they prices on the 4 will be lower & i can finally get the white one. the black is starting to get bland to me.

Given the letter the president of Tmobile posted last week, they're definitely not getting it this go-round. They would get it (obviously) if the AT&T merger goes through. If Sprint gets it this week and Tmobile doesn't, Tmobile may be out of business before the merger can even go through.