iPhone 4s in BLACK or WHITE??

1. A friend of mine has the white and while I think it's very nice I just couldn't choose white over black for myself. Not sure why, I think I'd be afraid of it looking dirty quicker than the black.
  2. I just upgraded my black iPhone 4 to the white 4S and I love it!
  3. I just upgraded today and I ordered the white one. My first white! It will be here on Friday, I'm so excited!! :woohoo:
  4. My sister went from white Ipad 2 to a black IPad new gen. She told me her white one was turning yellowish!! My BBerry bold is white and it did turn yellow over time so I wondered and went ahead and got a black IPad new gen. Hope I love it because the appeal of the white one sounded better for me!

5. my white iphone hasn't turned yellow yet (6 months of use... ) but I find the black so much sleeker anyway! I am never getting a white anything anymore :smile:
  6. Hey there!! Black is sleeker, isn't it!!
    Cannot wait for mine to get here!!;)
  7. You've got me worried now. I hope mine doesn't turn yellow :-s
  8. I agree! I've had my white iPhone since the first release and it doesn't look dirty or isn't turning yellow, but the black just looks sleeker.

I did have the white iPad and it was DEFINITELY yellowing. Sold it and got the new gen black one. So happy I did!! :yahoo:
  9. I have both the iphone and ipad in white and they're not turning yellow. I guess it depends on the case.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
  10. Pick any one. There is cases that come in different colors that mask the original one anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
  11. And now I changed to white!!! Being careful with it will be a good idea, for starters!!! Must find a great case for it!!!
  12. Congrats!!! You'll love it :biggrin: I went from a black 3G to a white 4s and am totally in love with it!!!! It's as white as the first day I got it and I think white is just very girly!!! ❤
  13. white
  14. I have the iPhone 4 32G in white. I had the iPhone 4 16G in black before but upgraded to the 32 the week the 4S came out. The 32 4 was the same price as the 4S 16.
    My husband has the black. Both are nice, but I think the white is more feminine.
  15. Black just to keep it classic.