vajacases ivolution top 150$
    [​IMG]

vajacases ivolution grip 100$
    [​IMG]

vajacases limited edition 150$
    [​IMG]

vajacases matelasse 220$
    [​IMG]

2. Are there any ultra thin covers with a stand like Apple's in a cute style or colors? Im not interested in a sleeve or skin. It seems like anything with a stand is thick and in leather or basic black. I can't find anything that jumps out at me. I know it's a new product, but there's nothing that I even like. I didn't have this problem with the iphone. Those vaja cases are so gorgeous though.

3. so i was thinking.......

Does anyone have the LV Toiletry pouch 26? the spec's look comparable to the ipad....wonder if it's possible to use that as a case to throw it in a bag?!?!?!

What do you guys think?! I think im getting exciiiiiited! lol :smile:

I already have the ghost armor (which i LOVE!) on the front and back, so not so worried about scratches, just need a bit of organization/a slight bit of protection!!!! :smile:

4. We're currently using myIncipio Feather. A pretty thin case but we also installed screen protectors for added insurance.

We actually narrowed down our choices on this blog: http://ipadcasesblog.com Didn't know there were hundreds of cases to choose from. :biggrin:

5. I got this laptop sleeve-Poketo for Target

I have a hot pink rubber cover and it fits great inside- I use it for travel

[​IMG]

6. ^ Wow.. Superb cover! Liked the color and design.

7. YSL and Oscar de la Renta also made nice iPad cases.. YSL case is $795 and the Oscar de la Renta starst from $260

8. We just have the basic black cover from Apple. I don't love it at all but I guess it does it's job...

9. 7 designers iPad case

the price varied from cheaper than the cheapest iPad and almost twice more expensive than the more expensive iPad

[​IMG]
    Chanel iPad case $1,555.00

[​IMG]
    Gucci iPad case $290.00

[​IMG]
    Louis Vuitton iPad case $390.00

[​IMG]
    Yves Saint Laurent iPad case $795.00

[​IMG]
    Salvatore Ferragamo iPad case $390.00

[​IMG]
    Burberry iPad case 475.00

[​IMG]
    Oscar de la renta iPad case $290.00

10. Thanks for this site!! I will definitely be able to find a case I like now!

11. ^^ Thanks for posting the pictures. I do not see any case worth the price. seriously.

12. Finally I can get my hand on the original appe iPad case, and I'm loving it! Seriously!
    I love the simple black look, the simple slim shape and the way it can supported the iPad on my desk.

13. I'm not sure if I can justify myself getting a designer iPad case, but the vintage SPG ones look good... pity they are out of stock at the moment :sad: