Tech IPad 2 black or white

I was originally going to get black but the black gets so dirty and that would drive me crazy. The white looks much cleaner and mostly, it's going to be covered with the case anyway

i have a black one but had the option to switch to white. I went to the Apple store and put them side by side. IMO the picture looks noticeably better with the black frame than the white, so I kept the black. I liked the girly feel of the white but the black definitely gave a better image

Black. I'd normally prefer white (like I was waiting or the white iPhone), but the white border on the iPad just seemed a bit distracting. Not sure why, but the black looks more like a background, rather than a border and seemed to work better with the screen IMO.

Using my white one right now to post this! I picked white just because I like the way it looks... And because I am still upset that I never was able to wait long enough for the elusive white iPhone 4 (my 3G was seriously hurting!)

I'm using my white one now...I had the 1st gen that only came in black and I wanted something different.

I'm very picky but I don't find the white distracting at all, even when reading or watching videos.

im happy i stuck with my black one. I think eventually the white one will start to get dingy.
and I also think when I read books and view pictures, the black border is more pleasing to the eye.

I bought the white one. I have the original iPad in black. When I am using the white one I really haven't noticed the border at all. The light from the screen seems to pull the eye away from the border. When you look at your computer monitor do you really notice the border?

Loving the white iPad2 here! :smile: